Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Catching Up and Choosing Rooms


Ho ho ho!

Hiya! It’s been awhile. Lately I’ve been busy with work, no thanks to the dreadful weekend. I was thrown out of equilibrium, and had some catching up to do. Luckily things have been under control a bit now, but the past few days were a bit hectic. In fact, yesterday was the first time this term that I had to do work after 9:30 p.m. Usually night time is the time for me to surf the internet and download stuffs, so it was quite annoying. But now I’m free!! Muahahahaha!

Tomorrow (or rather, today) will be the day of the room ballot. Basically, it’s the time when we get to choose our rooms for next year. I’ve been keeping an eye on a few rooms that have a shower (that’s a must) and in the centre of town. Some even have fridges inside the room! There are some room with baths instead of showers but I think baths are inconvenient, time-wise. Of course, I never actually had a room with a bath so I don’t really know how that feels like. Any opinion?

Ballot’s at 3 o’ clock today. I’m a Junior Scholar so my ranking is quite high (30th out of around 190) so there’s a good chance I can grab those rooms, if the other Junior Scholars don’t get them first. Anyhow, I’ll post again after it happens.

(Eager) Yaz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

x pernah tgk pon bilek seblum nie
=(

yazid jay said...

Eee? I made a post about it back in September. Just in case you're wondering, it's here.