Thursday, March 15, 2007

Waiting For Sunday


Urghh!


A bit occupied at the moment. My lectures ended last Tuesday but I still have a lab report to hand in tomorrow (Friday). Now, I usually don’t have any trouble writing a lab report but this one kinda went awry. I remember saying to somebody that no matter how bad your results are, if you can explain why it behaves that way then the report will be fine. The problem with this one is that it does the exact opposite of what the theory predicted it to do and I can’t offer any explanations at all. Grrr…


So yeah, I’m waiting for Sunday when it’ll really be a holiday.

But what about Saturday? Aha, the Good Samaritan in me has decided to poke its head out and volunteer for the Chemistry Open Day in conjunction with the science festival. I did it last year and it was really enjoyable. There were kids running around rampant in lab coats and goggles carrying green bubbling chemicals in beakers. Okay, not really. But still, it was nice. I’ll be sure to bring my camera and snap a few pictures.

Yaz, the chemistry volunteer.

No comments: