Friday, March 02, 2007

Minister Visit


The Experience Islam Week is coming to an end. Just now we had a Friday prayer that was open so other people can see what’s going on and hear the khutbah.

Apparently, tomorrow (Saturday) in Cambridge there will be a visit by the Malaysian Deputy Minister of Higher Education. Seems like he’s interested in holding a dialogue session to collect views about Malaysian students abroad, especially (quoting the e-mail that I received) at the centre of excellence. Tempting as that may be, it will be for two hours, and it clashes with my practice, so I might not turn up*, hee hee.

* Yeah, you can see how well organised my priorities are. Kids, don’t be like me**.

** So much for the centre of excellence.

Oh well, I’ll make it up by studying harder. Promise.

Yaz.

No comments: