Friday, March 30, 2007

Upgrade


I’ve just upgraded my phone. Unlike last time when I was actually excited to get a new phone, namely the Nokia N70, this time I wasn’t actually thinking about it at all. Suddenly it’s like: what, it’s time for an upgrade already?

For those of you who don’t know, in the UK, after your initial 12-month contract with a phone company expires, you can upgrade your phone, meaning renew the 12-month contract and receive a new phone free or with a small charge depending on your tariff. Since this time I have no idea of what I want to get, I just went with the default setting: the newest Nokia, namely the N73. However, upon entering the store, the range of O2 blackberries caught my eye and I suddenly thought, why not have something different this time?

So this is what I got:

Pretty neat, huh? And yes, to somebody I know who sometimes read the blog: yup, it’s the same as your model. Don’t be mad at me, tee hee. Now, since this little monster has a few nifty stuffs in it, it might take me a while to get used to it. But I’m happy!

Yaz.

3 comments:

SalamMedia said...

bile balik nanti, tuka phone dgn aku la.

students these days, handphone jauh lg gempak dr org kerje. you made us look like we're from the 70s.

arghh... im so not used to growing old.

yazid jay said...

Hahaha, not our fault =)

But anyway, like I said, the phones are free and come with the contract. If I have to pay for it, then there's no way I'm gonna choose something like that.

SalamMedia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.