Monday, June 11, 2007

Choir

Hello people. I had quite an enjoyable day yesterday. There was an event going on in Trinity… well, two actually… namely the Trinity College choir singing from the college rooftops and from punts on the river. The rooftop one was held at noon while the latter happened at around nine in the evening. I recorded some of the singing on my camera but I stupidly adjusted it to a crappy setting and… well, the videos suck. Shows how much I know about cameras. Anyway, watch at your own risk.

This is the one held at noon.

The other one is held at dusk on the riverbank behind Trinity. My seating position isn’t really the best one… you can’t even see the choir people singing. And there’s the fact that I don’t really have an ear for choir music so I can’t really say anything about it. However, what I can say is that the whole thing by the river feels nice, lots of people gathered together during twilight at the bank with singing voices permeating the whole area. I sat there with my friends and we just chilled and drank some apple juice. Other people brought wines and stuff, hee hee.

And… as compensation for the crappy videos, I also uploaded last year’s one, which is a bit better, I think.

Yaz.


P.S. I would have posted this earlier but youtube takes like one day to process the uploaded video, so there you go.



No comments: