Saturday, April 07, 2007

The First Win


Remember I said something about bidding on some auction lots on eBay? Well, it was the first TEN books of the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan and… I won it! Or at least, I won one of the four lots selling the item. Yay, I’m deliriously happy! The bid came out to be just a bit above £20, so that means it's about £2 per book, which is amazingly cheap. Of course, add the delivery cost and it tallies up to about £3 per book, but that's still pretty inexpensive. The items arrived two days ago but I was only able to pick them up today.

Here's me going through the process of opening the parcel...




Yep, they're now adorning the shelf in my room.

You know, I'm gonna miss all these when I go back to Malaysia. Bargain hunting on the internet, having the items delivered right to your doorstep, or just the mere fact that I have a debit (and credit) card to use. Can't... really... imagine....

Yaz.

No comments: