Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tired

I spent three hours trying to make some meringues today. Three hours! It’s partly my fault that I don’t have a blender to speed things up or a weighing scale to check the ratio of sugar and egg whites, so the thing didn’t even turned up the way I expected. Well, at least it’s still sweet.

It doesn’t escape my attention that my starting salary as an engineer in Malaysia might be less than my monthly allowance as a student. Yet another reason to not look forward to working…

Yaz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really hoping you can one day come up with a feasible alternative for fossil fuel. hehe..it's for a greener world! with all the global warming, no wonder the flowers hesitate to bloom. it's just no worth it. =P

yazid jay said...

Then again, you have to think about who I'm working for. Might drive myself out of employment =)