Friday, September 22, 2006

The day after tomorrow

I can’t believe that it totally didn’t cross my mind to tell my sponsor what my exam results are. Not my fault really (yeah, right!) since I’ve probably became accustomed to AC ways. When I was in AC, they automatically send student results and teacher’s comments to their respective sponsors and, embarrassingly enough, to the students’ old schools. I was told that my report graced MCKK’s notice board for quite some time and people could read every bit of it, the good, the bad and the ugly. Eeek! Oh well, I guess I’ve taken it for granted. I only realised this when my sponsor in an e-mail said jokingly (I hope) that they consider suspending the scholarships of student that intend to keep their results a secret.

I also got the reply to my query of the prize money issue, and am glad to be informed that they “wouldn’t dream to deprive me of it”. Yay! That one’s settled means another thing less to be worried about before coming back to Cambridge. Now I only have one day left to do some last minute shopping, get a haircut, pack and do whatever else I need to do. Will be off on Sunday from KLIA to Heathrow.

Hmmm, rearding the title of the post, it’s amazing how two things with the same meaning can give totally distinct impressions. A friend once told me that he saw the film in Malaysia with subtitles, and when the title of the film came up, the sub simply read, ‘Lusa’.

Bwaahahahaha!

Smiles,

Yaz.

No comments: