Sunday, September 24, 2006

Flight delay

HI, I'm at the airport right now. Should have boarded the plane half an hour ago but didn't because the flight got delayed, for ONE hour! Sigh.... I guess this is going to happen sooner or later to me but it sure is frustrating. Especially when I'm not sure if I'll be able to catch the bus from Heathrow to Cambridge which I've already bought the ticket for.

Heathrow may be old and not as nice or modern and not have a wi-fi internet access (which I'm using right now at KLIA) but it sure have lots of power points dotted aroung the place. So now I have to post this post quickly before my laptop ran out of battery.

More when I get to Cambridge.

Yaz.



Update: Okay, so it's delayed again, this time to 2:35 p.m. Drat, now I'm gonna miss my bus! That's a two and a half hour delay altogether. I'm soooo frustrated!

They gave us all lunch coupons (which is the least they can do) but I'm a bit embarrassed about eating in front of other people in this month of Ramadan. Oh well...

The coupon's unlimited, by the way.

1 comment:

imree said...

Selamat sampai tiba di UK