Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Morning Walk

So, what will you do when you realise that none of your classes start at nine in the morning?

I think I lucked out this term for my timetable. I don’t have any of the early morning lectures at all. Well, except for lab on Wednesday but that’s once every two week so that’s okay. There are also only two lectures maximum per day except for Friday when we have three. Seriously, if you look at my timetable you’ll think I’m slacking off.

Most people, normal people that is, will see this as a perfect opportunity to not get up early. However, since I’ll get hungry if I don’t get breakfast, and I’m quite cranky when I’m hungry, I suppose I’ll still wake up at appropriate times. One good thing of not having early lectures is that you can still go to the gym early morning, not having to rush through breakfast and have a nice walk to class. Being in a rush is something I don’t like, so I’m always grateful for these morning walks.


On the way to the dining hall


a closer look...


Passed King's along the way


Probably one of the most featured on Cambridge postcards


Still along King's


The New Museum Site



Destination reached

Ahaha, sorry about that, just thought it's a fun thing to do. Anyway, can't take too many pictures, lest I look like a tourist. Eeeek, the horror!

Yaz.



No comments: