Saturday, August 26, 2006

Something fishy

This is just to let you know I’m still not dead yet = )

Well, it’s been pretty silent for a while. Know the one about the loud whiny kid whose quiet trigger switch is ice cream or candy or whatever? I guess you can have the same effect on me with books. Went to the National Library the second time the other day. Harry Potter is still as elusive as ever but at least I got hold of some Terry Pratchett. Should keep me docile for another two weeks or so.

Nothing much going on. It’s the school holidays, so my parent thought it would be a good idea to bring my siblings places. I tagged along with them to the Aquaria (which isn’t as big as we thought it would be). That explains the fishies below. We’ll be going to Sunway Lagoon next. I’m playing the oldest brother part where I’ll keep cool and nonchalant about the whole thing, ha ha.





One month to go before I’m back in Cambridge. Can hardly wait.

Yaz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baik2 main dgn ikan pari
nanti kena rodok jantung
haha