Saturday, August 12, 2006

House arrest??

Went to an AC’s friend’s house for dinner yesterday. Apparently, it was a get together of some kind. The friend invited her friends from her university and previous schools. Unfortunately, I know none of the people there so it’s kinda hard finding common grounds to talk about. However, most of them were quite nice, though. There were some who gave me the look when I told them I’m in Cambridge (you know, when they go where’re you studying and you go Cambridge and they go oh). Found it difficult to explain to them that the week at Cambridge starts on a Thursday. They wouldn’t stop laughing about it.

Found out that a few AC students coming back this year were stuck at the airport because of the incident at Heathrow. What’s up with that?

On another note, I planned to go to the PC fair at KLCC today. However, my parent left for work earlier today and they locked the house (with a big Solex padlock, nonetheless). Now I can't get out! Holy sheet, did they forgot I’m here???

(Home alone) Yaz.


Edit: Okay, so they came back shortly after and opened the lock for me. I was even able to go to the PC Fair early. But still, I don't want to experience a house arrest anytime soon, even if it's unintentional.

1 comment:

(shah) 샿룰™ said...

hola... and you go...

tuela... lain kali jgn ckp ko cambridge... give some aliasla... org pun rasa malas nak cakap study kat mana... study apa... u know... oversea students + medic sure will get THE LOOK... lagila cambridgekan... peeps sumtimes are ignorant... pointin at me myself...

xde ground nak b'cakap... biasala... time2 camtuela rasa cam dok kat corner... feel like outcast... shoot...

haha... yazid kena kunci... home alone ajer pun...