Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Lying dormant

Probably a good way of describing me right now. Spending my days going through animes, reading and playing worms before going to sleep, waking up and repeating things all over again. Wonder if any interesting things (for me at least) had happened lately…

This entry’s sole purpose is to dredge up events that happened awhile ago to desperately prove that a certain someone is not living a meagre and insignificant existence.

Please don’t take the above seriously.

I’m watching Saiyuki and Tsubasa Chronicles right now. It was Samurai Champloo a while ago (a really good anime) but somehow I didn’t download episode 20 so I don’t want to spoil it by watching later ones. Same thing with X (which, unlike what the name suggested, is not a dodgy anime), in this case I don’t have the last episode so it left me quite hanging. I’ll probably go through Full Metal Alchemist and GTO after this.

I did my first prepaid top up today (hurrah). Still getting the hang of having a mobile phone in Malaysia, though I must say that RM30 for a month is pretty steep.

That coming from someone who pays £30 per month in the UK is pretty much laughable. Although the free minutes can be carried over for three months there.

The IB results were out around two weeks ago or so. None of the Malaysians in AC got 45 and none of them are going to Cambridge (though I won’t be crying my hearts out over that) though some of them do get good results (one of them got a 42 which is a result to be proud of). I still don’t know who are the AC students going to Cambridge this year, although that can easily be rectified. Just have to poke a certain someone and ask them about it.

I assume I don’t have to explain the poke bit.

I ran out of fiction books, so I’m resorting to Maths Hysteria by Ian Stewart. At least I can say I did something educational during the holidays.

It’s been a month, and I still haven’t succumbed to the temptation that is TV. Is that something to be proud of or what?

(Unproductive) Yaz.

3 comments:

Adam Ahmad said...

Can your life be more boring? :P

(shah) 샿룰™ said...

Borin'... welcome to the club ok... pegila join keste gi merata tempat... ko support tambang aku ikut... org xde scholar...

yazid jay said...

Can't join him. i'm stuck here in the 'swinging branch' heh heh