Thursday, May 18, 2006

Clockshifting

Just one more week of lecture, yay!

I woke up at half past one last Sunday morning. Not being able to go back to sleep, I studied chemistry for two hours. Somehow it seems to roll over until today. I think my biological clock went haywire for a bit, and then it adjusted itself, much like a jet-lag. So now I woke up at five and went to sleep at eleven. It’s like my day being shifted a few hours early. Probably a good thing though. I was never able to study at night anyway.

Oh well, undoubtedly I’ll be very busy for the next couple of weeks. My exam’s in mid June, and there are only five papers, so it’s not that overwhelming really. Some people here are targeting a 2-1, which, they reasoned, is good enough since it’s comparable to a first class anywhere else. At least, that’s what they say. I’m not getting my hopes up high (somehow I have a habit of saying this for things I really want) but I’d love to get a first, cause then I can get the nice room in college. Well, you need something to motivate yourself, right? Repeat to self: nice room…nice room…nice plush room...

Yaz

1 comment:

Adam Ahmad said...

Jet-lag? Hmm...yes, get a nice room so that I can come again and we can go punting :D

But then, I'd better go to Oxford just for a change. Haha. Still, get a nice room, nicer than the one you're in now :P