Friday, March 17, 2006

Should I blog?

Hmmm...

Should I blog?

A rather silly question really, considering the thing is already here on the net. Heh, this means that I've succumbed to the temptations induced by my dear friend Keste. He kept pestering me to blog something. So here I am. Anyway, I don't really consider myself a very opinionated person ( I think Black, a friend of mine puts it down as being diplomatical) so it's not really like I can spout words of wisdom or provoking thoughts out like rain. So don't expect me dissecting the inner workings of the political government or the meaning of life anytime soon. Oh well, at least now I have an outlet for things that are going on in my life *pokes at the blog title* .

Soooooo, I think it's not bad for a first post. Heh heh. I'll be adding stuffs soon.

1 comment:

Adam Ahmad said...

So, what's your plan Yazid? Start blogging then call me to ask whether should you blog? Is that it?

Well...found it! Found your blog. Haha.