Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Final Exam in Cambridge…


… has finished about 18 hours ago.

So with this, I’m now done with the chemical engineering tripos. No more lecture notes, reports, or research projects. All that’s left now is to get my degrees: M.Eng. in Chemical Engineering and also the overdue B.A. Degree.

The exam went okay, I think. For some reason I don’t feel very excited when it’s over. Maybe it’s because I did average on all the papers, which is enough to get me a 2.1 but probably not a first. Some of the papers were okay (like Rheology and Catalysis) but some were unexpectedly quite hard (Fluid Mechanics and Colloids). In any case, the results will not come out until after mid-June, so until then I probably shouldn’t worry too much about it.

They organized a punting post-exam celebrations for us part IIB’s yesterday. It was good, except for the fact that they only rented three punts from Magdalene College, which is not enough for all of us. So I had to go back to Trinity and get two more. But apart from that, it was fun. Not a few people fell into the river yesterday, and some even did it purposely.

Now that I’m free, it’s time to catch up with my computer games, watch some films etc. I’ll probably drop down to London at some point as well. Yeah, good times!

Yaz.

P.S. My 4-year-old laptop has been emanating some strange whirring sound from the hard disc. Maybe it’s time to buy a new laptop. Should I get a Macbook Pro or wait for Windows 7?

1 comment:

firdaus said...

just buy windows... its common in msia..