Thursday, May 01, 2008

Exam’s Over!

And so, this concludes my four-day exam period. A quick summary is given below.

Day 1: Hmmm, not my best attempt at an exam paper.

Day 2: That was horrible! Someone please kill me now...

Day 3: That was alright. Stats question was a bit harsh, though. If you don’t remember one definition then you’re screwed. Good thing I revised.

Day 4: It was okay. Not too bad.

So as you can see, day 2 was the worst for me and everybody else. I will probably not get more than 50% on that paper. But then again, exam’s over now and we don’t talk about exams when they’re over, do we?

We had a little post exam celebration where we went punting on the Cam. Went up to Magdalene Bridge and then down to Kings. For some reason, whenever I go punting I never got as far as Queens. Hmmm, I should remedy this in the future. Good thing I’m in a college that has its own punts.

In other news, last December/January I ordered some volleyball kits since I’m part of the Cambridge UCCMixed team and hence am eligible to wear a track top that has “Cambridge University Volleyball” gracing it. Of course, whether I deserve it or not is another matter. So anyway, after eons of waiting the stuff finally arrived last week. And thus, here are my two kits posing for the camera:



As some of you may know, I’m not really any good at volleyball, so I will feel very self conscious wearing these in Cambridge. Wearing them in Malaysia is of course, a different thing altogether.

Yaz.

1 comment:

Adam Ahmad said...

whatever you say about your exam, lets talk about it again if you really have to kill yourself in when the results are out.

Otherwise, lets just assume that you're getting a first and not be so dramatic about it :P