Thursday, November 23, 2006

Another week left

It’s almost that time again! The time when the Brits will go back home and the Europeans will board their flights (which probably cost less than £20, grrrr… I’m jealous) and the college will be owned by a bunch of overseas students and some poor souls who decided to stay because they think this is the perfect time to catch up on their studies, like my neighbour last year, ahahaha (sorry Dom, that was laughter in good spirit, he he). Anyway, I can’t help being in holiday mode, which is a bit worrying since I have a few more work to finish before I can call it a term. Still, term ends next Friday, and after that I’ll be free to do whatever I want. Well, almost.

For the moment, I have to finish one example sheet, a fluid mechanics exercise and a full lab report for the last lab of the term. I pity people who will have their lab next Wednesday since they will either have to finish it in three days (instead of the normal ten) or stay in Cambridge during the holidays to get it done. Oh well.

I saw this in Borders the other day. They’re adapting Terry Pratchett’s Hogfather on BBC. Don’t know if it’s good or not but it looks cool.

I will probably fill my Christmas break with watching lots and lots of films, animes, doing nothing and going for random walks all day. Might also drop by at the Malaysian AC students’ place in London to see how they’re doing. In the meantime, I’m wishing everybody who stumbled upon my blog a happy holiday! Cheers.

Yaz.

No comments: