Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Great Court run

The run is a special event for freshers where they can run around the Great Court of Trinity at 12 noon and try to complete it before the clock stops chiming. This year, the event was held yesterday. I missed this last year, so I’m making up for it by taking pictures and all…

There are prizes for the first place, as well as prizes for the most fancy-dressed person, so you can see people wearing all sorts of things while running. A few people completed the run but I don’t think anybody this year managed to break the record.

The race starts whe the clock strucks noon


First years getting ready


Started running


...run, run...


Can a caterpillar beat humans in a race?


...caterpillar again...


The run was actually quite short. I didn't stay long so I don't know who got the awards. Oh well...


Yaz.

No comments: