Saturday, April 18, 2009

Eyesore

Yay! People are coming back to Trinity.

Boo! Holiday’s almost over.

I can’t believe the break is about to end. In fact, the new term will start next week. That’s so soon! Well, technically Easter term has already started on the 10th but the full term will only begin next Tuesday. Where have all the time gone? My report is only half complete and I haven’t even been procrastinating. No, I want the holiday back!

On the plus side, Cambridge is getting lively again. And then there’s the volleyball summer cuppers to look forward to.

On another note, people who have been reading this blog for a while will have known how Trinity Great Court looks like. I’ve put the pictures up often enough.



See how nice it looks?


Even in the snow...



How majestic, how grand...


How amazing...


Okay, that last one was actually from Vienna. But you got my drift.

My point is, sometime before the break there was this construction going on at a corner of Great Court. People I spoke to said it is a temporary shed or something for the kitchen which is currently under refurbishment. Still...

I can imagine tourists walking into Trinity, taking in the view of Great Court (and taking pictures, like they always do) and suddenly exclaimed, “What the heck is that!”

Yes, the orange doesn’t exactly mesh with the rest of the building. I hope the kitchen refurbishment will end soon.

Yaz.

2 comments:

Adam Ahmad said...

yes yazid...everyone knows that u are soooo in love with trinity great court.

yazid jay said...

Nah, more like I really loathe the orange thingy.