Thursday, May 17, 2007

Look what I found…

… in Galloway and Porter:

They’re just £1.00 each! I haven’t actually been into the bookshop much before because each time I went in, there’ll be a lot of people and it’ll be crowded and I couldn’t browse easily. But the other day I went in when it’s quiet and I found three of Jasper Fforde’s Thursday Next series, which is on my to-buy list even though I’ve read them. Unfortunately they don’t have The Eyre Affair or it would have completed the collection. Still, a bargain’s a bargain.

My revision’s doing well, I think, and I’m currently in the middle of it. Should be time enough to finish it and do some tripos paper questions. My gaming also went well, he he, and I’ve just finished the 2nd disk in Final Fantasy IX. You know I’m gonna kick myself all over this if I fail.

Yaz.

No comments: