Friday, December 01, 2006

Mmmm…food!

I think I’m being hooked with sushi.

I had my first taste of sushi during the chemical engineering dinner. They looked really nice and when I tried them they tasted nice as well. Of course, at that moment I also didn’t know how wasabi looks like and when a friend challenged me to eat a lump of it, I didn’t suspect the worse. Hey, we Malaysians eat chilli paste for breakfast, right? So I put a small bead of it into my mouth and I can immediately felt it going to my head. Good thing it’s not that big a lump or I might grab the first glass of water or wine within my reach and dunk it all up.

Live and learn, heh heh.

I’m proud to say that that’s also the first time I tried eating with a chopstick and I got the hang of it pretty quickly. Yay!

The whole thing reminded me of this MadTV’s average asian clip I once saw on youtube. Pretty funny stuff.

So anyway, I had a craving today so I went and bought two sushi sets from Sainsbury’s. They’re yummy.


I also made my special chocolate-covered strawberries today for the Malaysian weekly cook-out. Don’t they look tantalizing? Can’t wait to eat them all.


Until then, have fun whatever you’re eating!!

Yaz.

2 comments:

Adam Ahmad said...

haha.

yazid jay said...

You know, I can't really interpret what you're saying. That laugh can be taken in sooo many different ways