Sunday, January 06, 2008

After the first week


Hi guys! How were you finding the first week of the new year? Anything interesting happening? Well, my lectures start in eleven days so there isn’t much going on, yet. So far, I’ve only noticed one person among my friends who is back in Trinity from the holidays and it made me realise how much I’ve missed the human presence here. Oh, there are other people near where I live, but they mostly spend their days watching anime/playing video games (though there’s nothing wrong with that; it is, after all, a holiday). It’s just that the presence of human activity makes the place a bit more… well, lively.

Just received some letters from the bank. Apparently they increased my overdraft limit by £500 to £1750, which is very nice of them though I doubt I will be reaching the limit anytime soon, if such a time exists. Unfortunately, they didn’t do anything to my credit card limit. A friend told me that maybe that’s due to the fact that I never use it, so I guess I’ll use that more often instead of my debit card.

Just watched a pretty amazing film this afternoon. Unfortunately I can’t put it down here since it might tell a bit too much (or maybe too little) about myself, so I’ll leave it at that. Heh heh heh.

Sorry for being so cryptic =)

Yaz.

No comments: